Family Motorhome Holidays in Scotland
Most childhood memories include vivid imagery of outdoor holidays, playing on beaches, hanging out with pals and generally spending all daylight hours outdoors. What a perfect way to spend time together as a family.
A motorhome and campervan holiday as a family can provide the freedom for adventure and exploring. Whether you choose organised campsites or prefer to wild camp, an Atlas holiday can provide the vehicle range and options to create a truly memorable family holiday.
Making the Perfect Family Holiday – what have we done?
- Provide large hi-spec 12 volt TV/DVD units. Can be linked by games consoles too. Can also be watched while travelling to entertain the passengers
- Motorhomes have separate sleeping areas for children, providing privacy and separation, can make it easier for socialising or relaxing into the evening alone or with guests.
- Large fridge and freezer compartments to satisfy hungry appetites
- Provide built-in large fresh water storage tanks to cater for many showers
- Vehicles have extensive storage, allowing you to unpack fully and get luggage out of the way. This will remove clutter from the living space.
Holiday Ideas for Families hiring Campervans and Motorhomes
- National cycling network
- Highland Safaris – http://www.highlandsafaris.net/leisure/biking-and-walking
Exploring Nature, Castles, Battlefields
- The National Trust of Scotland
- Scottish Natural Heritage, places to visit, routes to explore, nature reserves and parks
Scottish Outdoor Access Code
For anyone wanting to spend time outdoors in Scotland. Our land is so open and available to visitors. If you intend to go walking, cycling and exploring our great outdoors then this website is worth a read. A few helpful tips along with dos and don’ts. If you are visiting with your dog you should read this too. Check them out here