COVID-19 Coronavirus – Buy with confidence – No quibble refund policy
Dreaming of a holiday during a pandemic?
At Atlas, we are mindful of how unpredictable a time it is and how difficult it is to make financial commitments for future travel. We recognise how keen we all are to start making plans for holidays. It feels like a dream to be planning to get away from it all, hopping aboard a self contained motorhome and disappearing into the wilderness. To dream of being in your own space, distant from others, with your own toilet, cooking facilities and showers; whilst travelling to some of the worlds most iconic scenic locations may seem too good to be true. Well, here at Atlas we want to help you make that step in the right direction, give you something to look forward to and provide reassurance that if travel restrictions are imposed then you will not be out of pocket.
Our No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
To help you make holiday plans and provide financial peace of mind we have made amendments to our standard terms and conditions. For all bookings made on or after 28th December 2020 we offer the following
- No quibble refund if your government makes it illegal to travel to us during the dates of your hire.
- No quibble refund if our government instructs us to be closed on your scheduled vehicle collection date.
- No quibble refund if travel restrictions from your country to the UK prevent your carrier from operating.
In the event of any of the above occurring we can also offer a postponement to future dates or an e-voucher allowing you to make a booking at a point in the future. Whatever is most suitable for you, we will be happy to accommodate.
Holidaying in a motorhome during these riskier times to travel has become so popular due to the safety it naturally provides. Spending time, self catering, in your own vehicle, with all your own cooking and washing facilities can provide real peace of mind. Having the option to cook inside or BBQ outside can make the whole experience more rewarding.
We can also look forward and hope that circumstances will permit us to eat out again in a safe setting. The food and beverage industry in Scotland is famous the world over. We all look forward to supporting that industry again and enjoying their tasty dishes, drinks and friendly service.
In short; a motorhome rental holiday will ensure you have options that will ensure you have a good time, no matter the restrictions in force at the time.
Bookings made before 28th December 2020
To review the terms offered to customers for bookings and postponements made before 28/12/20 please click here
COVID-19 Enhanced Operational Procedures for your safety
Our vehicles are always thoroughly cleaned between hires. During this time, where containing the spread of coronavirus is of the utmost importance we have implemented additional procedures. They are as follows:
- We have introduced an Ultra Violet C light that sanitises the interior of the vehicle and kills coronavirus.
- Our disinfecting chemicals have been reviewed to ensure they would kill the virus
- All hard surfaces are thoroughly cleaned using these chemicals and are audited by additional staff
- Minimum 60% alcohol hand wash santisers will be available throughout our facility.
- Social distancing measures in place throughout our facility, including one-way thoroughfares
- We will not welcome customers with hand shakes as we have previous done.
- Vehicle briefings will be conducted at a safe distance and only with one member of the booking party
- Video briefings will be provided before your arrival to minimise the need for close contact.