Providing UK Driving Licence information
Driving Licence Documentation
From the 8th June 2015 the paper counterpart of the UK licence became no longer valid. We now only accept UK licences along with a print out of your driver details from the DVLA website. This print out must be brought with you when you collect the vehicle and be no older than 21 days to ensure we have up to date information. Instructions on how to do this are shown below. If your licence was issued in Northern Ireland you will not need to go through this process. Please bring your paper counterpart.
Instructions to Obtain a Print Out of Driver Details
2. Click “Start now” green box
3. Enter your details in the 3 boxes
4. On the next page click “Get your check code”” tab at top right hand side
5. Click “Get a code” green box
6. Click “Print or save a driving summary” This will create a pdf file and save to your device.
7. Please print this single sheet and bring it with you when you collect the vehicle. See an example of the sheet.
8. If you are unable to print this please bring a screenshot or PDF on your smartphone.