Summary of terms and conditions
Full Terms and Conditions
- Our full terms and conditions can be viewed here
Rates & Conditions
- All prices are quoted in Pounds Sterling (GBP)
- We charge for full 24 hour periods – read more here
- 5% discount available to customers wishing to pay the full amount at time of booking. Choose pay now at time of booking.
- Option to pay in 2 instalments if booking more than 8 weeks in advance – 25% with booking, 75% 8 weeks before hire. Choose pay instalments at time of booking.
Documents Required to hire vehicle
- Driving licence, including a print out from the DVLA for your driver record. See this page for more information on how to obtain the print out
- Two forms of address ID eg. tax bill, utility bill, bank statement. Full details here
- Credit or debit card for security deposit (no American Express or currency cards)
Non UK Hirers
- Driving licence
- Passport or ID card and two forms of address ID. Full details here
- Credit or debit card for security deposit (no American Express or currency cash cards)
- Standard cover is available for drivers aged between 25 and 75 at the time of the hire.
- Younger or older drivers: 24 Year olds and those between 76 and 79 are accepted as long as there are no penalty points on their licence. Collision damage waivers are not available for these groups.
- Holds a full driving licence valid to drive in the UK. We also accept licences from EU, USA, Canada, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.
- Licence holders from Israel & South Africa and other countries should contact us prior to booking.
- Held licence for more than 2 years
- Maximum 6 points on a UK licence. Maximum 3 points per conviction. Additional insurance premium of £2 per point per night of hire applies
- See section 5 in terms for more detailed info regarding health requirements
- Breakdown cover is included in all vehicle hires
Items not covered by standard insurance
See section 17 in terms and conditions for full exclusions
- Damage to tyres and/or puncture repairs (a separate policy can be taken for this – see options)
- Damage or theft to your own property
- Damage to windows or windscreens (a separate policy can be taken for this – see options)
- Damage caused to the vehicle above cab height (6 feet from the ground)
- Damage to the interior of the vehicle
- Damage caused by a reversing manoeuvre
- Damage to rear bumpers, rear light clusters
- Damage to external mirrors (a separate policy can be taken for this – see options)
You are strongly advised to take out additional travel insurance, as you may be able to claim against it for such exclusions should the need arise.
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
CDW is an optional policy which will reduce the insurance excess from £2000 to £750 or £250. Choose appropriate policy when booking, or add to your booking at any time prior to collection day. Pricing available when obtaining a quotation or amending your existing booking.
Prior to your hire commencing we will request financial security. We will preauthorise a credit or debit card for the appropriate amount. This is £2000. Unlike most motorhome hire firms we do not withdraw the funds from your account. This means you are not waiting for the security deposit to be refunded to you 7-28 days after your hire has completed. It will also ensure you are not penalised by any currency fluctuations (non GBP) that occur between the funds being withdrawn and then returned to you. The pre-authorisation reserves the funds for us, should the need arise to access the funds. More detail on the security deposit can be found here. Please read section 20 in the terms & conditions for full details. We do not accept American Express or currency cash cards for the security deposit.