Summary of terms and conditions
Full Terms and Conditions
- Our full terms and conditions can be viewed here
Rates & Conditions
- All prices are quoted in Pounds Sterling (GBP)
- We charge for full 24 hour periods – read more here
- 5% discount available to customers wishing to pay the full amount at time of booking. Choose pay now at time of booking.
- Option to pay in 2 instalments – 25% with booking, 75% 8 weeks before hire. Choose pay instalments at time of booking.
Documents Required to hire vehicle
- Driving licence, including a print out from the DVLA for your driver record. See this page for more information on how to obtain the print out
- 2nd source of address ID eg. tax bill, utility bill, bank statement
- Credit or debit card for security deposit (no American Express)
Non UK Hirers
- Driving licence
- Passport or ID card
- Credit or debit card for security deposit (no American Express or currency cash cards)
- You will need to be aged between 24 and 75 at the time of the hire. 24 Year olds are accepted as long as there are no penalty points on their licence. The risk reduction cover is not available for 24 year olds and those over 75.
- Holds a full driving licence valid to drive in the UK. We also accept licences from EU, USA, Canada, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.
- Licence holders from Israel & South Africa and other countries should contact us prior to booking.
- Held licence for more than 2 years
- Maximum 6 points on a UK licence. Maximum 3 points per conviction
- See section 5 in terms for more detailed info regarding health requirements
- Breakdown cover is included in all vehicle hires
Items not covered by insurance
See section 16 in terms and conditions for full exclusions
- Damage to tyres and/or puncture repairs
- Damage or theft to your own property
- Damage to windows or windscreens (a separate policy can be taken for this – see options)
- Damage caused to the vehicle above cab height (6 feet from the ground)
- Damage to the interior of the vehicle
- Damage caused by a reversing manoeuvre
- Damage to rear bumpers, rear light clusters
You are strongly advised to take out additional travel insurance, as you may be able to claim against it for such exclusions should the need arise.
Risk Reduction Cover
Risk reduction cover is an optional policy which will reduce the insurance excess from £1250 to £600. It costs £15 per day
Prior to your hire commencing we will request financial security. We will preauthorise a credit or debit card for the appropriate amount. This is £1250 as standard or £600 if the risk reduction cover is purchased. Unlike most motorhome hire firms we do not withdraw the funds from your account. This means you are not waiting for the security deposit to be refunded to you 7-28 days after your hire has completed. It will also ensure you are not penalised by any currency fluctuations (non GBP) that occur between the funds being withdrawn and then returned to you. The pre-authorisation reserves the funds for us, should the need arise to access the funds. Please read section 18 in the terms & conditions for full details. We do not accept American Express or currency cash cards for the security deposit.